The 2010 stats are in and the F.I.L.M. Blog is doing great! Thank you for making it so and let me share some nuggets with you:
Deb’s F.I.L.M. Blog at WordPress (the host):
- WordPress’ Blog Health-o-Meter: “Awesome!”
- Included in Bachelor’s Degree.org’s 60 best blogs for Aspiring Screenwriters – Filmmaker section
- Most of the favourite blog posts appear to deal with sourcing free information… the top one being the Free Film Budget by co-MWP author Deke Simon. Well, I hear you and will bring you more “free” again this year. No worries!
Deb’s F.I.L.M. Blog & social community at Facebook:
- A growing community from at least 7 countries around the world; a great place to connect – like a virtual porch
- Held some great contests in the last year and gave away books and budgeting pencils. we’ll have to do that again! Yes?
Deb’s books – published by MWP Books:
As you may know, this blog – as well as the film resource links at debpatz.com – are companions to my books on film production management and coordination.
- My book “Film Production Management 101” was one of the top selling MWP books in the last quarter of 2010 (the new edition, as you may know, came to market mid/late last year) – thank you very much for your part in making it happen!
- Deb’s books are now available in at least 27 countries around the world! Wow. My books are more travelled than me!
Thanks again for your part in the success of Deb’s F.I.L.M. Blog (and books)! Please continue to spread the word! And here’s looking forward to more posts, more connecting, more F-un, I-nspiration, L-ife & M-anagement!
Cheers & a good shoot to you,